HARDCOVER BOOKLimited Edition Premium Case Bound Book
- Your Limited Edition Hardcover Book will ship the next business day.
- Interior includes 32 pages of full colour illustrations, printed on heavy silk paper. 8.25′ x 10.25′. Flat Rate shipping per book: $5 CDN to anywhere in Canada. $8 USD to anywhere in the US. Int’l orders, please Contact Us.
- ALL PRICES INCLUDE TAXES.
PAPERBACK BOOKSuperior Perfect Bound Book
- Click to purchase from Amazon.ca , Amazon.com , Amazon.co.uk , Barnes & Noble, Chapters.Indigo.ca and Angus Robertson Bookworld. New retailers added all the time! OR ask for ISBN 978-0-9949467-0-6 at your favorite bookstore and they can order it for you! Interior includes 32 pages of full colour illustrations, printed on high quality paper. 8′ x 10′. Prices, Shipping & Taxes vary by retailer.
- Also, the paperback book is now available in French as Des mauvaises herbes dans le jardin de Mamie, in German as Unkraut in Omi’s Garten and in Portuguese as Ervas Daninhas no Jardim de Voinha at various online retailers.
Hardcover now available in Australia!
Purchase by contacting Kirsty Porter from The Age of Senescence.
For Libraries in Canada
This illustrated children’s book, targeted at helping families when a loved one has dementia, like Alzheimer’s Disease, is available for libraries in Hardcover (ISBN 9780994946713 ) from Library Bound Inc., providing solutions to Canadian Library needs.
For Softcover formats (ISBN 9780994946706) contact Ingram Book Group.
For Libraries in US
Flipturn Publishing is currently seeking a Library Wholesaler to distribute in Hardcover (ISBN 9780994946713 ) to US libraries. If you have more information about this, we would welcome you contacting us!
For Softcover formats (ISBN 9780994946706) please order from Ingram Book Group.